The sound from exhausts can be significant, this can result in sound pollution emanating from machinery and engines. In order to combat this deafening sound, industrial silencers are used to prevent the noise from travelling to other parts of the industry.
The silencers in an exhaust system absorb the heat and require some form of insulation. Insulation blankets for exhausts can help lower the temperature of the silencers thus leading to lower temperature in the surroundings. These blankets are essential for the physical well-being of everyone who works in the factories. These help create a safe working environment in the presence of high heat and high decibel equipment.
- A variety of exhaust insulation blankets are available for specific applications. Insulation blankets are used for machinery made up of different style and models. The measurement and design patterns of insulation blankets is available for a variety of exhaust systems.
- For industrial exhausts a typical design compromises of one piece or two piece body insulation blankets with circular end caps.
Why use customised exhaust insulation blankets
The insulation blankets are often required to fit exhaust systems of different shapes and sizes. This is why customised insulation blankets are often the best solutions for exhausts of different types and sizes. In case of customised exhaust insulation blankets there is an option of custom built cut outs which support brackets and other protrusions ensuring a snug and proper fit.
Customers are provided with a drawing form where they are supposed to mention the presence of brackets and protrusions so the blankets can be designed according to the specific design and shape of the exhaust system.
Exhaust insulation blankets can be used for all of the following exhaust systems
- Gas and diesel exhaust systems
- Portable generators
- Vehicle exhaust systems
- Hot oil and steam piping exhaust systems
Features of exhaust insulation blankets
An exhaust insulation blanket has all of the following features which include;
- All insulation blankets have a stainless steel mesh exterior
- The exterior is coated with Teflon
- The system is designed for complete enclosure while allowing space for anchor and wires
- Resistant to corrosive material
- Equipped with sound dampening features
- Are designed according to the safety ratings
The best art about insulation blankets for exhaust systems are that each of these blankets are high temperature resistant. These offer a weather resistant insulation blanket for exhaust systems on the go especially those of industrial vehicles. Also insulation blankets are removable and reusable. These are UV stable and also weather and water resistant.
When selecting exhaust insulation blankets for your machinery make sure you choose one which has been designed by a reliable manufacturer. Instead of choosing one with the lowest price go for insulation blankets which combine quality with affordability.
The major benefits of insulation blankets for exhaust systems is that these help prevent the loss of heat and thereby help prevent the utility bills from going sky high. Also it can help create a much cooler temperature around the settings. Plus offer the necessary protection for the employees as well.