We accept guest posts on our blog. If you have studied about the environment or have done works related to the environment then you can write for us. Your articles must be unique and interesting so that it attracts our readers and they find it useful. Here are some guidelines you should follow.
- The word count of your article must be 400 to 800 words.
- Your article must be an attractive headline and it should be about 8 to 10 words long.
- Your first paragraph should talk about the main point of the article.
- You must keep your sentences short and the paragraphs short as well.
- We don’t like using jargons in writing. So, you will try to avoid it.
- You should write the articles in an active mood.
- Wherever applicable, you must include facts or references.
- We will check your article using our plagiarism software. So, make sure it’s not copied material.
- You should include an author biography along with your articles.
After you submit your article, it will be reviewed by our editorial team. They will then decide whether the articles must be edited, go to be published or not up to the mark. If your article needs further editing then we will send you articles back to you so that you can edit according to the instructions of our editorial team. If you think you have the potential to write great articles for us, then join our team today!